Overwhelmed by all the Design Decisions Necessary to Complete your Project?
Lela Williams & Associates Interior Design can help you:
- Reduce costs… Stay Focused on the timeline…
- Give you Confidence in knowing that your selections will result in creating a functional and beautiful space.
What are the ADVANTAGES for the HOMEOWNER?
- Certified interior designers help the homeowner make decisions that coincide with the construction timeline.
- Flexible appointments made at the homeowner’s convenience
- Finish selections are housed in our studio for the Client to view at any time.
- Running from place to place (cabinet showroom, tile showroom, etc.) is eliminated. Our studio is a “one stop shop” with everything needed to design and furnish a home, office, facility or store including pavers, lighting, wood flooring, cabinet hardware, molding profiles,
carpet and roofing materials! Any product that is not at the studio is brought in.
- The homeowner has confidence in knowing that their selections have been based upon sound interior design principles and the elements of design. Your selections are
well planned within the budget. Nothing is left to chance, thus virtually eliminating expensive change orders.
Call 727-585-2803 to speak to a Designer about your project!
Here at Lela Williams & Associates Interior Design, we have perfected the pre-construction color and finish selection process for both residential and commercial