- In this location, a municipal recycled water system was available for outdoor irrigation.
- The irrigation system was designed with head-to-head coverage (no overlapping) and with central cut-off valves
- The irrigation system was installed by an EPA Water Sense certified professional.
- Drip irrigation is used over 50% of the landscaping.
- Separate zones were created for each type of bedding depending on watering needs
- Pressure regulating devices and high efficiency nozzles were installed.
- The irrigation system is more than 2 ft. from the house and the water does not hit the house.
- Low-flow faucets, shower heads and toilets were installed throughout the house. The low-flow will reduce demand
for hot water and add to the energy efficiency as well as water usage. Contact us to learn more.